Prior to CrowdOut Jin was Vice President, R&D and Technology at a lab focusing on CF research. During his 8 year tenure, Jin played a key role in building the R&D lab, establishing the cell-based discovery platform, setting up an effective bioinformatics system for small molecule CF modulators, and executed several HTS campaigns, plowing through over a million compound libraries against CFTR-F508del. In the past 2 years, Jin has worked on HTS combination screening and has sent several CFTR synergy modulators into development path.
1) R&D project management, leadership, and execution
2) HTS assay development & automation
4) Molecular pharmacology & physiology; ion channel target for R&D
5) Bioinformatics, HTS data acquisition and management
6) IT infrastructure and data security management